nodl one (early bird)
The specifications and case design are close to final but are subject to minor changes. See full description before ordering. Please go through numbers to find one that is still available!
We do not keep delivery details (address) after you confirm the delivery
You will be able to chose between different shipping companies at checkout
Bitcoin (on-chain) payment for big orders, Lightning Network for small orders
The "nodl one" is our way of celebrating our one year anniversary.
The past 12 or so months have been an incredible adventure for us. We have met so many outstanding bitcoiners all over the world and learned so much from them and from our users that we wanted to bring it all together in what we believe is the high water mark for bitcoin and lightning nodes: nodl.
This is an early bird edition, limited to 42 numbered and hand signed devices which will also include some extra swag. Try different numbers in the drop down menu to find one still available!
This is a pre-order item. Shipping planned for end of Q4 2019.
CPU: Rockchip RK3399 Hexa-Core ARM Processor (big.LITTLE with 2 Cortex A72 and 4 Cortex A53 cores)
RAM: 4GB dual channel LPDDR4
Video out: HDMI (can be used for monitoring or troubleshooting)
Network: Gigabit Ethernet
Storage: 16 GB eMMC (boot) + 1 TB SSD
5V world PSU (with EU and US plugs - optional UK plug on request)
Power consumption: 10W during normal operation, up to 15W during startup and initial sync
Custom Black metal case
Software (optional components can be one-click installed through nodl-admin):
- bitcoin core (one click install)
- nodl-admin interface
- lnd (optional one click install)
- RTL (optional one click install)
- NBXplorer (optional one click install)
- BTCPay Server (optional one click install)
- ElectrumX (optional one click install)
- Whirlpool CLI
- A free Ethernet port on your router/switch (wifi dongle NOT included)
- A free electrical socket (adapter required if not EU or US)
- Configure a port forward on your router - we can assist you in doing this and with your help we will build a knownledge base to help other users
Full details on https://nodl.it/nodl